2011年9月16日星期五

My Best Xbox 360 Headset


I have tried many Xbox 360 headsets in the past few years, and the best Xbox 360 headset in my point of view is astro gaming A40. And the best Xbox 360 headset must have many advantages like, great sound, comfort, long service life and so forth. So now, I would like to talk about why I choose astro gaming A40 as my best Xbox 360 headset.


In my perspective, astro gaming A40 is the best Xbox 360 headset for household use, and it is also the best gaming headset, for astro gaming A40 does not cost me too much, and the most important thing is that the best Xbox 360 headset indeed worth the money I pay for. Its super real sound effect helps me escape many cases that enemy want to secretly attack me, for I can clearly enough to hear their footsteps near and far. And it is the perfect time for me to give them a fight back. Moreover, astro gaming A40 is so user-friendly that it is really comfortable for me to wear on my ears even consistently for several hours. After I take off the headset, I will not feel tired. And astro gaming A40 can not only applied on Xbox 360, it can also be normally function on the computer, so it is really the best Xbox 360 headset.


In addition, astro gaming A40 truly achieve the target of wireless headset, which can save me plenty of space and time. It is easy for me to connect it with the console, and astro gaming A40 will not take up much of my private space. Moreover, as I have many team members, it is very necessary for me to keep in touch with them when we are playing the game. So with the help of astro gaming A40, I can have the real-time talking with my lovely team members. 

Other people say astro gaming A40 doesn't have good performance on the battery life. However, from my point of view, astro gaming A40 is outstanding other headsets in the point of battery life. I could have very good gaming time with astro gaming A40 for about a week without changing the battery. And now I consider purchasing rechargeable battery for astro gaming A40, it is not because that the battery in astro gaming A40 is bad, but I want to live a low-carbon life and to do something good for our environment.


All in all, my best Xbox 360 headset is astro gaming A40, what about yours? You can share your view with me.

Reviews: This little gem is sounds great, all my friends say I sound crystal clear and so far has been standing up to all the abuse my big head has given it. For the price they are offering it is a steal and a half. Gamestop is selling used mics for $10. My only nit-pick is it's really tight for my big head so if any of you fellow big heads want this mic then do what I do. Over night leave it on an arm rest or something about the size of a head to keep it stretched out. 

These are the same ones that came with my xbox that I bought three years ago. They are a little darker color but I think that is because my other ones were just worn out. Audio is perfect and people can hear my voice well too. I wish I had not bought them though because I decided to get the turtle beach x12 headset too. If all you want to do is to chat with your friends then this is the best headset for the price.  

Basically you get an OEM Microsoft headset that only plays Xbox Live chat audio, no game audio through the headset. Note that your sound coming from your TV just got monaural after you put this thing on since one ear is blocked by the headset. It probably won't work with the chatpad keyboard because it has the volume and plug together type dongle. It doesn't come in a package, just a plain old baggie like the one you get with a system.

没有评论:

发表评论